Saturday, March 26, 2011

Color Club Yum Gum

A couple of weeks ago I bought Color Club's Wicked sweet collection and this is the first nail polishes that I have bought that were scented. Ive always wanted to try them but didn't really like the colors I was finding. This collection had some great vibrant colors so it was a must have. I just realized Color Club raised their prices I bought this collection for $17.50 and I looked at Transdesign and VNS and they are now $21 so now each polish is $3 which is about the same price as China Glaze if not more I don't think its right.

The first color I tried from the collection was of course the pink named Yum Gum. It applied great I did 3 coat with a top coat and after it was dry it smelled just like bubble gum. I was walking around smelling my nails and making other smell my nails. I wore this for a week and by day 3 the smell was starting to wear off.





 I got bored after it no longer smelled like gum so I wanted to add a little something to it since I was also going to Foxwoods with my hubby that night. I wanted to bling it out with theses full nail bling stickers I got from Claire's this was the 1st time I used something like this. I applied them over the nail polish. This is what it looked like that night sorry about the dark picture.



This is what it looked like in the car and by the time I got to Foxwoods the stickers were starting to lift up and slide off by the end of the night I probably only had like 1 left. I really liked what it looked like and I still had a couple left in the pack so I decided to do accent nails with them and this time I before I applied them I added some nail glue to make sure they wasn't lifting off hours later. The bling on the accent nail didn't come off  till I got bored with them which was 2 days later but I'm pretty sure it would have lasted a lot longer.



I will probably buy theses again but of course not follow the directions and just apply them with some nail glue instead. Have any of you seen or tried theses before?

10 comments:

  1. pretty... i like the bling! and your nails are sooo long, they look great :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! unfortunetly they are back to nubbins :( had a bunch of breaks and had no choice but to cut them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the bling stickers look super amazing!!! Such a pretty mani =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really nifty! Between these and mood polish I think I have to get myself to a Claire's ASAP.. I just feel waaay to old to be going in there hah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    Vegan;Makeup Junkie: Thats why when I go i go straight to the nail polish section and pick up somethings and str8 to the cashier! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color on you, and the bling stickers look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those nail jewel,..hotness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bling stickers are cool but if you dont apply them right they are just gonna be a big mess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I've missed so much. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete