Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Hubby is the BEST!

My Hubby is the best ever! He supports my nail polish addiction 99% he still thinks I'm crazy for having so many nail polishes and how I continue to get more. He is always being tortured by my nail talk but he sit there and listens. He randomly goes on my blog and checks out what Ive done and takes a look at my wish list. He then sacrifices his manhood and goes into nail supply stores and buy me more nail polishes and I love him for that. The other day he surprised me with a bag from Ulta with a bunch of polishes from the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber collection and one from OPI's Texas collection.

Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber Collection
*Step to the beat of my heart
* Prized possession purple
* Me+Blue
* Give me the first dance
* One less lonely girl glitter
* OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise

My Hubby is the Best!


9 comments:

  1. These colors are beautiful ! I love the OPI one . (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Would you like to trade husbands? There is no way in hell my husband would buy me even one bottle of nail polish! I think it's so sweet that your husband checks your wishlist and goes out and gets them for you. That's L-O-V-E!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, that's so sweet, I wish my BF would be that supportive. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwww... such a sweet guy! Mine is good too, but I'd have to send him out with a list, rather than him check behind my back. Still, I'm blessed and it seems you are too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart, you got a keeper! My hubs always tries but thankfully he asks me before he buys and I usually have what he's been looking at =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toyomi: Yea I love them too he did a good job a picking them out.

    Donna: I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's very thoughtful. Hopefully one day your husband will just bug him till he give in lol..

    Meg: It took him awhile lol.. He hated it at first.

    Ash-Lilly: We are very lucky girls. i send him out sometimes too but It has to be with pictures of what the bottle and polish looks like or else he wont find them.

    Freshie: He has to ask sometimes but this time he knew I didnt have any any of those cuz Ive been talking about them instead of showing him lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. he gets mad props! you're one lucky chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I think that is sweet as pie. I love that he does it from your list and surprises you.

    ReplyDelete