Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Need help Ladies!

As some of you might know I work for The Boys and Girls Club of Middlesex county. I love my job and take it very serious. I found out the other day that I was nominated for an award that is given every year at the Youth Intensive conference in Cambridge. This conference offers a wide variety of trainings for Youth workers. I was nominated by my Executive Director for the category Assessment. The winner is picked by popular vote by other Youth workers in the country. I need your help to get some votes Click here to see the ballot and Vote for Caroline Moreno Cambridge Boys and Girls Club. Thanks

Im still gathering things up for my 50 followers giveaway. I need some help to pick out some more things for it. What would you ladies like to see in my giveaway? and How do I add a google doc speadsheet for people to enter my giveaway!


THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, what's your email? I'll talk you through adding a spreadsheet if you like? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thank you!!! Its Caritom01@aol.com your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blush* Stop it, I'm shy, lol! I've emailed you

    ReplyDelete