Saturday, March 19, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the air


I finally got Glitter in the air ever since I seen the picture of the bottle I knew I had to have it! It was like the polish of my dreams. I couldn't wait to wear it! It was very sheer and it would be best to be layered over another pale blue polish. I wore it alone and did 3 coats and it was still very sheer that you could still see my nail line. I tried to get a accurate picture of it but it kept looking really pink because of my nails but the polish is a milky blue.





I'm going to be trying glitter in the air over a couple of polishes like China Glaze Sea Spray any suggestions on what to try it over?

2 comments:

  1. I'm lemming this polish so bad!! i think it must be my favourite lippman out there, its so sosubtley beautiful! you can see the true colour on your outdoor pics, its lovely on its own but you use sooo much of it doing 3-4 coats everytime! sea spray would be a good polish to layer over, ModelsOwn have Blooboo aswell, i bet that would look looovely!
    love from a new follower!!
    Emil @emilysnailfiles xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following my blog sweet! i didnt realise you couldnt get models own over there, that sucks! if you ever want to organise a swap for some british brands, let me know! xxx

    ReplyDelete