Saturday, February 19, 2011

Huge Haul!

I am BACK! sorry for being such a horrible blogger I just haven't had much time this past week to blog because of my hectic job schedule but that doesn't mean I haven't been hauling and doing my nails almost everyday. I wanna apologize for the horrible pictures I have lost my camera's battery charger so Ive been using my cell phone.

So to start off I wanna show you my haul from Victoria's Nail Supply. They have suburb service Ive made many orders with them and it been perfect every time. I absolutely love them to top it off they have the cheapest prices of all etailers!

 Color Club Poptastic
Mrs. Robinson
Almost Famous
Factory Girl
Wham! Pow!
Twiggie
MODern girl
Jackie OH!
Essie Mint candy apple
Essie Funky Limelight (the brightest neon ever)
Color Club Wild at heart
China Glaze Ahoy!
CND Stickey base coat
China Glaze Fast Forward top coat (free w/code)


Next up is a wonderful eBay Seller from the UK Sue Lloyd she sells a wide variety of Nail foils and rhinestones. She sells them on eBay but displays her foils on her site http://www.foilsonline.com/. I bought 10 foils with 100 free rhinestones for $8-$10. I then check out her eBay store again and seen that she added a new item and it was a set that came with 10 foils, adhesive, sealer, orange stick and a wheel of 8 different rhinestones I of course couldn't resist. She ships super fast got my package and was surprised with extras for my girls at work. I cant wait to run out to order again because I love friendly people with great service.

THANKS SUE!!!

While on Ebay looking a nail polish I ran into Del Sol polishes these are polishes that change color in the sun. I looked at a couple of swatches online and picked out 3 that I really liked because of their drastic change and their sparkle. I'm really excited about theses mostly because spring is right around the corner.

Ruby Slipper (turns pink/red)
Trick-O-Treat (turns black)
Rockstar (turns green)
Now finally what Ive been stalking for a month or so waiting for it to go on pre-order China Glaze Crackles! I got mines on Transdesign  they went on pre-order last Wednesday and would be shipped Friday and I knew that they would go fast so ordered them that night I got the whole collection. and since I was placing an ordered I decided to get some more practice fingers and acrylic paint.

China Glaze Crackle Glaze
Fault Line
Broken Hearted
Crushed Candy
Lightning bolt
Cracked Concrete
Black Mesh

Acrylic Paint

Almost forgot the drugstore polishes I got they all came from different store's cant remember which came from what store. I forgot to get a picture of Petites Black Diamond (black holo)

Nicole by OPI Love your life
Revlon Gold coin
Wet N Wild Party f five glitters
Jesse's Girl JulieG

That's everything probably won't get anything in a while unless its on my wishlist might get the a few polishes from the 2 new Color Club collections. I'll be back soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment