Friday, February 11, 2011

My Essie Haul

I recently got some mini Essie from Ulta because they were on sale. That was the first Essie polishes I really liked the color and the application of them. Essie polishes never popped out to me because the color seem to be very boring and work friendly and that is not my style. Then I started looking at some of the colors they had  now and in the past. That's when I fell in love with their 2009 summer neon collection and heard such great things about them but they are no longer available :( I'm still on the hunt for those.Then I found Essie Bermuda shorts which was discontinued and I got it for a good price on Nail Beauty 4U on amazon. I hate having to pay shipping for one polish so I couldn't resist and bought some more. I also got Essie Resort collection for a steal ! 4 full size bottles for $10.50 while in store one bottle of Essie polishes are $8. I couldn't pass that up!

Essie Resort collection and Essie Bermuda Shorts

I absolutely recommend Nail Beauty 4U because they have a wide variety of polishes and supplies for a good price. Ive order from them many times from OPI to Konad they have it all most of their Konad products are cheaper then anywhere else. There shipping is extremely fast and package everything real well.

1 comment:

  1. These colors are awesome, i will have to check that website out

    ReplyDelete