Sunday, June 19, 2011

China Glaze 2nite

Today I'm going to be showing you one of my top lemmings that I finally killed. A week ago I went dusty hunting which going to salons and looking for older discontinued polishes. The China Glaze OMG's and kaleidoscopes are pretty easy to spot since they have silver caps. I spotted 2nite and asked one of the nail tech about buying it.She first looked at me like I was crazy and then tried to find me a new bottle but no luck I insisted on buying that bottle so she added some thinner to the polish and let have it for $1.50.  I left that salon skipping. I couldn't wait to wear it unfortunately there was no sun for a couple days. I didn't use a base coat and applied 2 coats of 2nite and 1 coat of China glaze FF top coat. OK on to the Holo goodness!








I'm in love with this polish! What are your favorite holos?

4 comments:

  1. ohmygosh this is so pretty! Another polish to add to my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is! all omgs should be on everyones wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh i need some OMG in my liiiiiife!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! (: This is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete