Monday, June 20, 2011

Glitter sandwich

I been wanting to do a glitter sandwich for some weeks now and I finally got around to it. I wanted a real summery glitter sandwich So when I think of summer I think of yellow. It was perfect because  had just bought L'oreal Yellow seahorse which is a jelly polish it was perfect for what i had in mind. Yellow seahorse is  bright yellow with gold shimmer, The polish is a bit thick and streaky but manageable. I did 3 coats of the polish first toI show you the color.






Then I removed it and did a coat of Color Club I always get my Man-darin (sorry I forgot to take picture of it) then did one coat of Milani Gems (pink version) and topped it with a coat of Yellow seahorse.




What color do you wear during the summer? I use my neons, yellows, pinks and of course holos!

6 comments:

  1. I love yellows, it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love yellow polish. It even looks great with gems on top of it.

    I love to wear pinks, corals, yellows for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The yellow looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like butter with glitter in it ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at the comment above! Sooo true!
    I think it looks brilliant! I also like the way you've used yellow instead of pastel colours like how i'v seen this kind of mani before =]

    ReplyDelete