Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st Blog Anniversary



I just realized yesterday was my blogs birthday!!! Last year around this time I was going to do my cousin's nails and I started watching youtube videos and searching for nail art online that's when I ran into Sayanythingbr00ke's youtube channel as well as bunch on wonderful blog. After seeing all the wonderful blogs I decided to make my own to be able share my love for nail art and nail polish. In this year my nail polish collection has grown drastically went from 30 to 615. Ive met so many fellow bloggers and wonderful readers and its because of you guys that Ive had such a great experience! Thank you so much!!! I will be having a giveaway and I'm currently receiving all the prices once I have all the polishes I will post it. Thanks again to all the wonderful ladies that follow my blog and have helped me in the past year!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogaversary!!!!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having a great blog in one year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog anniversary!
    (: your blogs awsome

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! HAPPY blog birthday woohoo :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30 to 615?! Wow. Congrats on the one year (even though it's been over for a while). I'm just starting my own blog and looking over past blog posts of several nail blogs, including yours!

    ReplyDelete