Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last weeks Haul.

This haul post has been on my computer for almost a whole week cause I hadn't had time to blog about it because of the new puppy. So on Black Friday I took a trip to Nordtrom to get my 2 Lippmann polishes I didn't get the week before.

Lippmann Polishes
Across the Universe
Happy Birthday

I also took a trip to Ulta to pick up the rest of the Essence Denim wanted collection polishes that I liked and also found Orly polish that was on my wish list.

Orly Lollipop
Essence Forever mine
Essence I love my jeans

Last but not least I found a great cheap find! I went into a new store that just opened that has everything you could possibly need for cheap Its called Ocean State Job Lot. While going through the store I found the nail polish section and and they had a whole bunch of different polishes but what excited me was they had Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure polishes for only $2. At any drug store you would be paying $7-$9 for the exact same polish.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Lagoon 

This will be my last haul post for a while. I have gone a little crazy and I need to save up some money and Christmas is around the corner so ill be buying for other instead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment