Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Patchwork mani

I was extremely bored last night and needed some ideas of what to do with my nails. I didn't want to do any Konad or any difficult freehand design. I was reading everyone's blogs and I ran into a post by Chloe of Chloe's Nails of a Patchwork mani. I thought to myself how do you do that without it being to messy and I read on and she made a wonderful tutorial! So I followed it step by step and here's what I got.

I used China Glaze Pool Party,
Wet N Wild Black,
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple diamond 


Mani reminded me of the 80s so I decided to put on a 3 finger ring.

I got into it with a shovel and as you can see the shovel won!


I think this was very sucessful thank to the wonderful tutorial by Chloe! Check out her blog she has great designs. 

3 comments:

  1. That looks great!!!! Sorry about the shovel fight, It's amazing how they always seem to aim for our manis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! They look so good! And :( stupid shovel attack, I hate when I smudge my thumb. it's always when I do stupid things though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! yea that damn shovel won that battle.I always smudge my thumb too thats why i always do it last. I dont keep the smae polish for too long so its ok

    ReplyDelete