Sunday, November 14, 2010

Haul

So this week I went a little crazy I got my package from eBay with a whole bunch of polishes on my wish list, some from my local drug stores and finally one lovely from Nordstrom. I separated them by brand this time.


ORLY's

Orly Matte Vinyl
Orly Viridian Vinyl from the Plastix collection
Orly Bonder
Orly Space cadet from the FX collection
Orly Galaxy Girl from the FX collection


OPI's

OPI Alpine Snow Matte
OPI Black Cherry Chutney
OPI Catch me in your net
OPI My Private Jet

Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Rockstar pink
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Purple Pizzazz
Sally Hansen Limited Edition Complete Salon Manicure Fedora 


Oh, Ruby Deer 2010 China Glaze holiday set
Sugar Plums
Ruby Deer
China Glaze Peppermint cuticle oil
China Glaze Wireless Holographic top coat

Lippmann Collection
Lippmann Collection Marquee Moon

All of theses polishes were under $10 except Marquee Moon I had to beg my boyfriend to allow me to get that one! I absolutely love all of the colors I got except China Glaze Ruby Deer just because I have many similar reds so I might give that one to my girls. That is all for this week I will be getting more Lippmann collection polishes next week I have pre begged for those already. My boyfriend already thinks I have a problem but  after I showed him Babbling Brooke's blog post of her nail polish collection which is 540 deep he no longer will say anything when I buy a nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment