Friday, November 5, 2010

Last weeks haul!

This post is pretty late I was going to post this on Sunday like every week but due to Halloween I sort of forgot about oops anyways last week I picked up a whole bunch of stuff for really cheap! I made my usual trip to Target and Dollar Tree and this is what I picked up. (All polishes were $1)

I found these at Dollar Tree, I am a shopaholic so I managed to get all the colors they had that I didn't already have. Thank god I did because when I went back they were all gone!!


I also picked up another two duo sets of the Sally Hansen polishes this time I got Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond.and Fire Opal as well as L.A. Colors nail strengthener and some nail gems (all different shapes and colors)

That was all for last week. Got a whole bunch of stuff this week some mine and some for my Girl's Nail art class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment