Saturday, November 20, 2010

NOTD. Rockstar pink tips

This past week has been very busy I barely had time to pay my nails some attention thank god I had a pretty tough nail polish on, Marquee Moon lasted almost as week with minor chips. I wanted to show you the removal it was kinda interesting that I had to take a picture of it.

All the sequins stayed on!

So finally today I got to do my nails, Ive been buying a lot of glitters lately so I wanted to use one in a different way. I decided on using Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Rockstar pink and did only the tips. I used french guides to do this and did 2 thick coats of Rockstar Pink with 2 coats of Seche top coat between each layer.


I really like how this came out I'm gonna start going this more often.

3 comments:

  1. These look nice! So many people are giving glitter polishes a shot, I'm thinking I should pick some up! I love the color of Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Ive been liking the glitter polishes alot lately. This one is a must pick up mostly know that its on sale at drug store. You should also get a glitter from OPI's Burlesque collection. I suggest Spakle-icious

    ReplyDelete