Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorite polishes of 2010

Happy New Years everyone!! Now that is a new year I look back on the past year and its been a good year and I hope it continues onto the new year. I wanna show you my favorite polishes of the past year its kinda hard for me to narrow them down to 10 so I narrowed them down to 15 . Here they are in no particular order.

                                                        OPI Absolutely Alice

China Glaze Flying Dragon

Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure Starry Starry Flight

OPI Unripened

Lippmann Across the Universe

Milani one coat glitters Blue Flash and Purple Gleam

OPI Mad As a Hatter!

Color Club Revvvolution

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink

Wet N Wild Black and Prancer

China Glaze Party Hearty

Lippmann Bad Romance

China Glaze Kaleidoscope He's going in circles 

Krackle Polish from Transdesign.com

2 comments:

  1. great choices! I love the lippman glitters :) but they're way to expensive for me to stomach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea they are but I saved up some money just to buy a couple of them. Sometimes i look at them and say jessh i could have bought 4 polishes for the price of one. but they are very beautiful and worth it.

    ReplyDelete