Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Haul!

I haven't been able to haul polishes for a while and now that its 2011 and January which happens to be my Birthday month. I went a little crazy and used most of my birthday money to do some massive hauling. I will be showing you everything I got not including things that I bought online and are on their way like my nails foils, OPI Katy Perry Collection, 9 Zoya polishes and GOSH Holographic! I grouped everything together by the stores I bought them from.

Ulta

Essie Summer min Collection
*Haute as hello
*Pretty Edgy
*Demure Vixen
*Knockout pout
Orly Snowcone
OPI Jade in the new black
Essence Space Queen
Essence What do U think?
Barielle Jess Champagne toast
(these are my 1st Barielle and Essie polishes)


Sally Beauty Supply

Seche Vite top coat
China Glaze Dorothy who? (free with Seche Vite)
China Glaze Pom Pom
ASP Manicure Saver Cotton Claw (best find ever)
Terrific tips Tip stickers
Sally girl sweet tooth
Sally girl 812095
Sally girl 812029
Nail Bliss Metallic Nails
Sally girl #10 glitter pink
Sally girl glitter multi glitter
Sally girl Metal metallic grey
Sally girl chunky glitter pink
Practice hand
 
Dollar Tree, Christmas tree shop and 5below
 
Cover Girl sheer orchid
LA Girl Rock Star
Sally Hansen Hard as nails Xtreme wear Night Lights
Cover Girl Sunkissed
Cover Girl Crackle Boo Hou! X2
Cover Girl sand dne
Cover Girl Bronze
Cover Girl Anti-freeze
Cover Girl Gold Front
Color Club Pucci-licious
 
 
Sally Hansen Nail art pen  blue
Funky Faces Fairy Dust black
Cutex corrector pen
Art Club Glam Hologram streak

(5below 3 for $5)
Funky Fingers Blitzen
Funky Fingers Tribal
Funky Fingers Snakeskin 
Funky Fingers Icicle lights
Funky Fingers Volts
Funky Fingers Bourbon St.
 
I managed to get a lot if polishes of brands that I never had before. I really like Essie now and a bunch of their polishes have gone on my wish list. Funky fingers are actually made by the same company that makes Color Club and alot of their polishes are the same just different names. I got my 1st Barielle and unfortunately missed ot on their free shipping this week. I cant wait till my packages arrive so I can show you the goodies I got I'll probably do a mid week haul post if they all get here by then. That's all for today. 

2 comments: