I recently got the stylish award from Amanda at Fiercely Fresh Fingertips This is a very cute award and I am honored to be given this award.
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award
Here is the 7 things about me:
1. I am absolutely in love with Hello Kitty and Tokidoki. My bed set is Hello Kitty I have Tokidoki art all over my walls, I have Tokidoki for Hello Kitty plush dolls still in the box as decorations, pens, pencils, notebooks, wallets and purses.
2. I am the youngest in my organization but Ive been there the longest in September It will be 9 years at The Boys & Girls club. I started working there at 14 years old and I have been climbing the ladder ever since I am now The Tech Center Director/Program Development Assistant.
3. I have gotten 7 tattoos in 2 years. I have my last name on my wrist, A hello kitty design on my back with my name, 1 star on the left side of my neck and 7 on the right side for my b-day, the Chinese symbol for Shadow which is my nickname on my shoulder, a gun shooting out hearts on the side of my right hand and Love written on the side of my left hand.
4. I am always mistaken for a teenager people usually think I am 14-18 and I am actually 23 years old as much as I try to look older it doesn't work. I take it as a compliment now just because when I'm in my 40s Ill probably look like I'm in my 30s.
5. I love video games my new addiction in Just Dance 2. I play everyday and I am undefeated I will be getting The Michael Jackson experience. My job has gotten the Xbox Kinect with dance central so soon that will be my new favorite game.
6. I am scared of needles, yes I know that's a little strange since I have 7 tattoos but I don't actually see the needles at the tattoo parlor like in the Doctor's office where they come at you with this super long needle ready to stab you with it.
7. No one can ever guess my nationality I usually get White, Mixed, Puerto Rican, Brazilian and it goes on and on but I am actually Colombian born here in the US but lived in Colombia for most of my child hood. My mother has recently moved back to Colombia so ill be making more trips out there often.
I love reading all of the blogs I follow and some of my favorites that Ive recently found are:
1. Fiercely Fresh Fingertip
2. Enamel Girl
3. My Simple Little Pleasures
4. Another Bottle of Polish?!
5. Chloe's Nails
7. Polish Lava
8. Jessica v. Polish
9. Pretty Little Thing
10. Cosmetic Cupcake