Thursday, October 28, 2010

CHEAP POLISH ALERT!!!

Today I was getting some last minute stuff for my jobs Halloween party. I stopped at Target 1st and I of course have to check out the beauty section and I was shocked to see a section of ELF beauty supplies! If you guys don't know about ELF check out their website they have decent quality polishes for a DOLLAR! and now you don't have to pay for shipping just visit you closest Target. I couldn't pass up on a Trio that ill show you in this weeks haul post.



I still needed some table cloths and goodie bags so I decided to stop at Dollar Tree. 2 weeks ago I had picked up some Sally Hansen long discontinued polishes that came in duos. So after getting all I needed I hit up the polish section and they had sooo many new stuff!! They had more colors of the Sally Hansen duos and what I was most excited about was a whole lots of L.A. Colors Art Deco Striper polishes!!! They had so many colors and I had to have them all well I think I got every color they had. You can never go wrong buying polishes for a DOLLAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment