Sunday, October 10, 2010

Last weeks haul.

This past week I've acquired many thing that i had on my wish list and a couple of things I just could pass on. I am seriously a polishaholic because there is not a day I'm not creating a cart of nail polishes or hitting up the local drug store or a Sally's. My boyfriend thinks I have a problem but I don't think so! Here are the polishes Ive gotten this week.

All this in one week.. OK maybe I do got a little bit of a shopping habit...

Sinful Colors
Secret Admirer/Full moon
San Francisco
What's your name/Love bite

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin Jade
Sally Hansen hard as nails Xtreme wear Cosmic Blue

Lippmann Collection Bad Romance

Wet n' Wild Sleep Walker
Orly Last Dance mini
Sally Girl Glow in the dark

Got a couple glitter for some frankenin and some shapes

Got a couple more things but Ill be showing you that up next in a different post. till next time bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment