Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Mani,

Finally got to do my nails today it has been a busy week!! Since we are in October and there's only about 15 day till Halloween. I decided to do a Halloween Mani. What I ended up doing was a bright orange color with black polish dripping down the nails.

So for this manicure what I did was I painted my nails with China Glaze Sunworshiper from the Poolside collection (I love vibrant colors). Then took a black polish and a nail art brush to give it that dripping effect. I was about to add a top coat but I was not satisfied so I looked through my Image plates and found a little spider I then stamped the spider on my ring finger with China Glaze Millennium.


                                                                     Here it is...

Image Plate (fauxnad) 

 Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment