Sunday, October 3, 2010

Designs Finally!!!

So Ive been meaning to do this post but haven'thad time to. I am just gonna put them all up in one post because who knows when ill be back. Here they are they designs ive done in the past couple of months.

                                                       




I did my Besties Nails.



                                                                   Some more stars..

                                          Krackle Polish on top of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue
                                              Was'nt Satisfied so I addded a little something something.
                                         

                                                               Mood Nail Polish from Claires

       

My first attempt in Water Marbelizing. Not bad :-)


My entry to Fab Ur Nails black and white weekly contest.

                                                  
                                                      It is now October I'm in the Halloween Mood

No comments:

Post a Comment