Monday, October 25, 2010

O.P.I. Unripened

OPI Unripened is part of the Go goth set that come in minis for Halloween. I absolutely fell in love with it!! I tried finding it in the regular size bottle and when I did it cost an arm and a leg. I tried settling for dupes by Sinful colors (What's your name) and China glaze (Blk-Bila-Bong) but they just weren't the same. Take a look for your self here are all 3.

#1- OPI Unripened
#2-Sinful Colors What's your name
#3 China Glaze Blk-Bila-Bong

 Some of you might not see the difference but OPI Unripened definitely has more glitter and its a richer teal color. China Glaze Blk-Bila-Bong has a little bit of different tint. So I just couldn't live without having the regular size bottle of Unripened. I searched high and low and finally I found it for a decent price.

My Baby

LOL....

Couldn't help it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment