Sunday, September 18, 2011

30 day challenge.. Day 15-17

Hello Ladies today I have Day 15-17 which is Delicate print, Tribal Print and Glitter.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fedora 
Konad Special polish Brown 
Konad Special polish White 
Konad plate M71

Unfortunately my Tribal mani pictures are lost I have no clue what happen to them and I am very sad about it since I really liked the design I did.

I was very excited about day 17 since its a glitter mani! and I LOVE glitter! I had to go with one of the wonderful Lynnderella lacquers. This is  3 coats of  The Glittering crowd



Blured on purpose 



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Love the designs!! And that stinks that you lost the tribal print designs.. :( It must've been really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man, sorry you lost the tribal print! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't get over that glitter, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that glitter is amazing! Where did you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your delicate print design. The tips are particularly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the nail art and the glitter sweety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the lost pictures!!! Hope you fund them. That glitter is so gorgeous!!!


    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies!!! (i was very upset over the lost pictures)

    The Glitter polish is from Lynderella

    Lynderella-Lynderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete