Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 8 metallic Essence Steel me

Quick post today I've been at work all day and had to do my metallic mani pretty late so I didn't get to post it this morning. For this mani I used Essence Steel me which a magnetic polish. Polish was very well pigmented and went on in one coat and while its still wet I quickly took my magnetic and went side to side on the nail to make the pattern you will be seeing. It takes some practice to get it right because you have to get close enough but not too to touch your polish.




 I love these and if you could get your hands on them please do. You cant get theses in the US and this one is from the old Essence magnetic collection (Metallic) but they have a new magnetic collection with cooler colors.Thanks for reading ladies!

8 comments: