Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 day challenge.. Day 18-20

Hello Ladies Ive been playing catch up with my 30 day challenge mani's since I started work again but Ive managed to get myself caught up. I have my manis for the past 3 days.

Half moon- I had a hard time with this one because I wanted to do a glossy bright pink and a matte black. I did 3 coats of Essie Punchy Pink with top coat and used binder paper reinforcements to create the half moon with Orly Matte vinyl. In this process I messed up my middle finger so I'm just not going to show it lol.. (not flipping you the bird)


Galaxies- For this one I kept it simple and just used a bunch of different glitters and hope that they would look like a bunch of planets and stars. 2 coats of Lippmanns Bad Romance, 1 coats of sinful colors hottie and China Glaze Techno.





Water Marbled- I am horrible at water marbling I can never get the polish to spread, do a design and actually re-create it on every nail. So I look to Youtube and seen a video of someone doing a water marbling design over a gradient of colors while using black and a translucent white. I used polishes from China Glaze poolside collection and a black and white polish. 




I liked my galaxy mani the best out of all the other were just a mess and it was also that I didn't take my time on them. 

10 comments:

  1. Love your Galaxy and Water marbling. I love the colors you used!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your half moon manicure looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like all of these, but my favorite is the galaxy nails. SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like these..!? i love the colors of the marble. i might try that. all are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that water marble design, I would have never thought of doing it over a gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite mani is the halfmoon mani !

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the water marble! You rocked it with those colors!

    ReplyDelete