Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3 Yellow Chanel Mimosa

Ok we are on Day 3 which is Yellow nails. I love yellow nail polish but its always such a pain to apply and get even and this one was no different. This is my one and only Chanel anything that my wonderful Hubby went out and bought for me just because. The polish was kinda streaky but I managed to get it to even out in 2coat in some fingers and 3 in other. 






How do you guys feel about yellow polish? For me its a love hate thing love how they look but hate to apply it.

3 comments:

  1. i LOATHE HOW IT'S NEVER OPAQUE BUT I LOVE IT FOR IT YUMMYNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of yellow polishes, but I own a few of them. I always have trouble applying white and yellow polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Seriously love this color! I love yellow nail polishes. The only yellow polish that is non streaky to me is Sally Hansen Lightening!


    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete