Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 day challenge.. Day 1 (red)

Ok so while reading through the blogs I found this 31 day challenge and loved the idea! I then posted it on  Facebook in a group (Face and Friends) I'm in and everyone loved it too so we all decided to start on the 1st. We realized that September only has 30 days so its the 30 day challenge for us.


So today is day 1 and the color is red. I am not a big fan of red but It gave me a chance to try out two new reds that Ive been meaning to use. I wanted to do a glitter sandwich so I started with a coat of Barielle Elle's spell then added a coat of Lynnderella's Ruby red ruby and finished it off with 2 coat of Elle's spell.





I love this combination even thought I don't like reds this is a keeper atleast till tomorrow lol... What are your favorite reds? 

9 comments:

  1. Oooh!!! First, I love love love this idea. I am going to do it myself!
    And that combo is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge idea!

    Have to say I don't like reds very much either, but my favorite is Finger Paints Romanticism Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea, i want to try the challenge too if that's alright with you ; ) i have soooo many reds and don't really wear them much either but this is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!!! Anyone that wants to join is please do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMM REDS ME LOVE THE REDS AND THIS LOOKS PRETTY ON YOU SNOOKUMS

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice idea for challange nails! I should try it to sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome polish! Good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea!! Im gonna do this challenge too! thanks and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh! thats a great idea! id love to do that :)

    ReplyDelete