Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2 (orange) China Glaze Sunworshiper

Day 2 is orange and I knew exactly what polish I was gonna use because it the only orange polish that wows me it is China Glaze Sunworshiper its from last years Summer collection Poolside. Its a neon orange so as a neon you all know it take a bunch of coats to cover unless you do a coat of white first. I didn't do a coat of white I just did a bunch of coats because I didn't mind mostly since the polish dries super fast. In the picture there's between 5-7 coats and no top coat. Hope you got your sunglasses on!







I love this color because of its brightness but I know a lot of people wouldn't wear this color out. My hubby describes this color as a ghetto girl color lol..How do you ladies feel about neons?

8 comments:

  1. I love love love this polish! Its going on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these color .. im gonna have to get this.. Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is gorgeous!! So bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn thats a gorgeous neon!
    your rockin it girl(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love neons, even in the winter. My mama says neons should only be worn by little girls lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it yes , its amazing , gorgeous and soooooooo bright and if you like to have all attention just wear it

    ReplyDelete
  7. very bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like neons and all other forms of bright color. I just got a similar no-name polish. It's just a little darker than this, so it looks exactly like traffic cone orange.

    ReplyDelete