Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 4 green OPI Zom-body to love

Day 3 I decided to go with a Halloween polish because I love Halloween!! So there nothing better then Glow in the dark nails! OPI Zom-body to love is part of a duo set along with Black shatter that OPI came out with this year for Halloween. Zom-body to love is pretty sheer and took about 4 coats to get to this It wasn't bad since it dries quick. 

4 coats



In the dark
This is definitely  going to be the polish I use for Halloween unless I find a glow in the dark polish that glows blue. Does anyone know of any glow in the dark polishes that glow a different color then green?

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love it!! I've been on the hunt for this! Do you know where I can get it?
    Thanks for the awesome swatch!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glow in the dark polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you could actually get a picture of it glowing. I just couldn't do it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the LA Girls Disco Brites are supposed to glow.

    ReplyDelete