Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 11 (polka dots) & Day 12 (stripes)

Hello Ladies I have fallen a little behind on my daily challenge so I decided to post them together. I am back to work so its going to get a little tougher to post daily but I will try my best.

For my polka dot challenge I keep it pretty simple. Did 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri whirlwind white and stamped polka dot with all 4 colors from the Essence Whooom Boomm Collection.



Now for my stripes I did a a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind white and stamped stripes with Orly Fancy Fuchsia and Konad black. 



That is all for today. Not very exciting I took both of these manis off pretty quick. Have a wonderful week ladies!

16 comments:

  1. ooh i heart the pink layering one. i might have to try this challenge thing. i'm so lazy with nail art recently

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dots are my favorite, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i bet your having such a bomb time doing this challenge!
    & they are all soo great, i know i so enjoy peekin at them erryday.

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these two designs though my favourite is the polka dot one. It looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them both your polka dots are pretty how they are rainbow and I like your two toned stripes very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute,

    the more I see how great these different stages of the challenge do look, the more I want to make this challenge too ;)

    Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. both of these are really cool but i a really diggin the stripes one.. great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies!! Ive had so much fun doing this challenge and encourage everyone to do it too!

    ReplyDelete