Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 11 (polka dots) & Day 12 (stripes)

Hello Ladies I have fallen a little behind on my daily challenge so I decided to post them together. I am back to work so its going to get a little tougher to post daily but I will try my best.

For my polka dot challenge I keep it pretty simple. Did 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri whirlwind white and stamped polka dot with all 4 colors from the Essence Whooom Boomm Collection.



Now for my stripes I did a a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind white and stamped stripes with Orly Fancy Fuchsia and Konad black. 



That is all for today. Not very exciting I took both of these manis off pretty quick. Have a wonderful week ladies!

16 comments:

  1. ooh i heart the pink layering one. i might have to try this challenge thing. i'm so lazy with nail art recently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow two great manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dots are my favorite, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i bet your having such a bomb time doing this challenge!
    & they are all soo great, i know i so enjoy peekin at them erryday.

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these two designs though my favourite is the polka dot one. It looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them both your polka dots are pretty how they are rainbow and I like your two toned stripes very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute,

    the more I see how great these different stages of the challenge do look, the more I want to make this challenge too ;)

    Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of these are really cool but i a really diggin the stripes one.. great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies!! Ive had so much fun doing this challenge and encourage everyone to do it too!

    ReplyDelete