Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 7 Black and White

Day 7 is black and white nails and Ive been looking forward to this one because I knew exactly what I was gonna do! Ive been wanting to do a piano mani ever since I saw one of the new bundle monster plates in which one is a stamp of piano keys. So I painted my nails black and white alternating nails with Wet N Wild black creme and Sally Hansen Insta-dri Whirlwind white which are both one coaters. Then stamped plates Konad m73 and  BM-207 with Konad stamping polish Black and White.

Plates I used






I absolutely love this mani that I even kept it for a couple days and got so many compliments on my nails. This is a mani that I will probably do again because it was so simple and clean. Have you ladies ever done a mani that you loved and would probably do it again and again?

16 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is such a great idea to combine the two plates in one design :)
    I think I have to try it, too ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you alternated nails with designs and colors used. I always do manis I love, but I always have a million more I want to try - so I never get to repeat :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! just posted it on my twitter for my followers to read!!

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly! I love it!! Great idea!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So neat, I never even thought to use the two together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your take on the black and white challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love this you did a fabulous job stamping!
    (:
    it looks incedible!

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that looks soooo awesome!!! Fabby =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! Great manicure, I'm not surprised you received so many compliments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love it! I haven't touched my plates for ages - I'm having an aversion to them recently. You may just drag me out of hiding though. Hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! where did you get the BM 207 template???

    ReplyDelete