Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 5 Blue Orly Stone Cold

This is the day Ive been looking forward to because blue is my favorite color and Ive been dying to use Orly Stone cold from the new Mineral Fx collection. This polish is a must have its a super shimmery blue that was opaque in 2 coat and dried smooth!




Ok so I wanted to add a little something to it and what better then some flakies! I added a coat of Nfu Oh #53 now the pictures I took does not do it justice. It kinda reminded me of a polish Ive been drooling over for a while KOH blue universe. 



I added a coat of Essie Matte about you just for fun.

I love this mani and its probably going to be my favorite of this entire challenge. What is you favorite color? 


6 comments:

  1. Oooooh!! It's gorgeous! I need to get this!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. diggin it matte, gorgeous!
    (:
    this must be a fun challenge

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it matte..... Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue! and I love the diamond your holding so bling bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's beautiful . I gotta have it .

    ReplyDelete